GMS World is startup delivering solutions based on smartphone geolocation functionality.
We are APIs company. Learn more....
Currently we are delivering number of projects including Landmark Manager, Hotels on Map and Blogeo.
Landmark Manager is mashup aggregating places from multiple providers including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Yelp, Google Places, Freebase, Wikipedia, Eventful,
Last FM, YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, Foursquare Merchant, Panoramio, Groupon, 8 Coupons, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels Combined.
Automatically check-in at places you are visiting, find daily deals, book hotel, find parking, route or ATM and many more...
- Check-in at Facebook Places, Foursquare or Google,
- Auto Check-In: check-in automatically to your favourite places,
- Find out where your Facebook or Foursquare friends checked-in,
- Create custom layers,
- Send updates to Facebook, Twitter, Google Blogger and LinkedIn,
- Find daily deals from Groupon, 8 Coupons and Foursquare Merchant,
- Check hotel prices and book rooms with Booking.com, Hotels Combined and Expedia,
- Find ATMs, parkings or routes,
- Find events from LastFM, MeetUp and Eventful,
- Record and save your route,
- Import points of interest from kml files,
- See photos from Panoramio, Flickr and Picasa,
- See Webcams from Webcam.Travel,
- Link your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Foursquare or GMS World accounts,
- Share selected landmark details via Mail, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and many more,
- Send geo messages to Blogeo,
- Call selected place,
- Calculate route from your current position to selected point of interest.
Blogeo is revolutionery GeoLocation Blog.
Blogeo combines regular blog features with mobile geolocation allowing smartphones users to send post including their location. For more details please check my Blogeo.
Using our technology we are delivering following solutions:
- Mobile marketing
- QR codes based location
- Augmented reality apps
- Geo Games