We are startup company delivering solutions based on smartphone geolocation functionality.
We are APIs company. Learn more....
Currently we are delivering number of projects including Landmark Manager and Blogeo.
Facebook Places, Foursquare or Google. Which one to choose?
Choose Landmark Manager and stay connected to all of them!
Landmark Manager is mashup aggregating places from multiple providers including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Yelp, Google Places, Qype, Wikipedia, Eventful, Last FM, YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, Foursquare Merchant, Panoramio, Groupon, 8 Coupons, Expedia and Hotels Combined. Automatically check-in at places you are visiting, find daily deals, book hotel, find parking, route or ATM and many more...
- Check-in at Facebook Places, Foursquare or Google,
- Auto Check-In: check-in automatically to your favourite places,
- Find out where your Facebook Places or Foursquare friends checked-in,
- Create custom layers,
- Send updates to Facebook, Twitter, Google Blogger and LinkedIn,
- Find daily deals from Groupon, 8 Coupons and Foursquare Merchant,
- Compare hotel prices and book rooms with Hotels Combined and Expedia,
- Find ATMs, parkings or routes,
- Find events from LastFM, MeetUp and Eventful,
- Record and save your route,
- Import points of interest from kml files,
- See photos from Panoramio, Flickr and Picasa,
- See movies from YouTube,
- See Webcams from Webcam.Travel,
- Link your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Foursquare or GMS World accounts,
- Share selected landmark details via Mail, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and many more,
- Send geo messages to Blogeo,
- Call selected place,
- Calculate route from your current position to selected point of interest.
If you want to try Landmark Manager please go to download section or try online demo.
Blogeo is revolutionery GeoLocation Blog.
Blogeo combines regular blog features with mobile geolocation allowing smartphones users to send post including geolocation position. For more details please check my Blogeo.
For latest news please follow our blog.
Using our technology we are delivering following solutions:
- Mobile marketing
- QR codes based location
- Augmented reality apps
- Geo Games